One valley, five skiing areas: this is Val di Fiemme!
For all lovers of the snow and downhill skiing the Fiemme Obereggen Skipass is the best:
- 100 km snow-covered pistes
- 120 ski instructors
- 50 modern, fast ski lifts
- Skibus service
Val di Fiemme’s 5 ski stations, all accessible with just one Skipass, are:
- L’Alpe Cermis, reachable from the centre of Cavalese or from Fondo Valle
- The Latemar Ski Center, reachable from Predazzo, Pampeago and Obereggen
- L’Alpe Lusia, reachable from Bellamonte-Castelir and Moena
- Passo Rolle
The 5 skiing areas in Val di Fiemme meet every need and are suitable both for beginners as well as expert skiers thanks to pistes of varying levels of difficulty. Children can spend fun days in the Kindergartens, while snowboard fans will enjoy the very well-equipped Snow Parks.