Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we INFORM you that Hotel Villa Trunka Lunka stores personal data of persons who voluntarily communicate their personal details (by phone or in writing by fax or e-mail) to our administrative offices or our management.
Our company guarantees according to the statutory provisions that no personal data processing takes place without full respect for individuals’ rights and fundamental liberties as well as their dignity, particular regarding their privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of data handling:
- For institutional purposes
- For the fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, EU regulations, civil and taxation regulations
- For the fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the individual concerned
- For the performance of all activities relating to the economic operation of our company, such as the keeping of internal statistics, invoicing, managing members’ accounts
- For commercial purposes, such as the sending of circulars and other information (via mail, fax, and email), relating to the Hotel’s business.
- Credit management and management of liabilities
In relation to the purposes stated above, your personal data will be forwarded when necessary:
- to public bodies and authorities when required by law
- to individuals and/or their legally-appointed representatives regarding amounts owed
- to all individuals and/or legal, public and/or private (legal offices, administrative and fiscal authorities, judicial offices, chambers of commerce etc.), when such communication is necessary for, or pertains to, the efficient functioning of our business, and in the ways and for the institutional purposes as listed above.
The processing of the data can be with/without the aid of electronic or otherwise automated means and may include all processes as stated in article 4 paragraph1a of Legislative Decree no.196 dated 30 June 2003 necessary to the data handling in question. Data will be handled in total security to ensure it is kept safe and totally confidential.
The Privacy Code grants the parties concerned the exercise of certain rights under Article 7. In particular, they can obtain confirmation from the site owner of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them and request its receipt in intelligible form. The interested party may also request confirmation of the source of such data, the purposes and methods of handling and how the use, if any, of electronic instruments is being applied, confirmation of the identity of the company owner, named managers, and the names and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may be made aware of such data.
Any individual has the right to have their data updated, corrected, supplemented, deleted, rendered anonymous, or blocked wherever such data has been processed in violation of the law. They have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data for collection purposes, and the right to object without reason to the processing of their data for the purpose of sending them advertising or direct marketing materials or for the carrying out of market research or the sending of commercial communications. These rights can be exercised in person or via proxy, on request to Park Hotel Villa Trunka Lunka, whose registered office is at Via De Gasperi 6, 38033 Cavalese (TN), Italy either by registered mail or by email to info @ trunkalunka.it.
The data holder is:
Park Hotel Villa Trunka Lunka, whose registered offices are at Via De Gasperi 6, 38033 Cavalese (TN), Italy represented by its legal representative pro tempore.